In autumn, exacerbations of chronic diseases begin. It can be both hypertension and banal cystitis, depending on where you have a weak spot.
How to avoid autumn exacerbation and is it possible?
But first, take a look at our project: “Big talk about ‘it’. All about sex in the digital age and about:
Who are digital people and what turns them on?
What is telediltonics?
Why are people in polygamous relationships?
Can you find a great sex partner on Tinder?
Why do exacerbations happen in the fall
In autumn, quite a lot of unpleasant factors affect us:
- psychological rejection of the end of summer;
- decrease in the intensity of sunlight;
- fewer vitamins.
One of the main reasons for the autumn exacerbations is a decrease in motor activity. Usually in the summer we go for walks, try to go out into nature more often, but in the fall we don’t feel like doing this at all.
In a big city, the autumn exacerbations of chronic diseases are also affected by poor ecology and air pollution.
- do not move;
- eat less healthy food;
- everywhere dark and cold;
- immunity is reduced;
- bad ecology kills.
Here even a person of good health will not feel very well.
How to protect yourself from autumn exacerbation
Doctors believe that most autumn exacerbations can be prevented by following simple rules.
It is very important that the feet are always warm. So you can protect yourself from colds and pain in the legs. Well, if you are cold in the legs — just make a bath of warm water, and for the fall arm yourself with woolen socks.
If in the summer you can relax a little and have a spree, then in the fall we do not recommend breaking the regime and walking until late at night.
Avoid sleepless nights. If you have insomnia, be sure to solve this problem with herbal tea for sleep deprivation. Sleep disturbances can lead to overwork, stress, weight gain and some diseases.
Do not overwork at work, avoid stressful situations. Stress reduces immunity — it’s been proven. Therefore, if you feel bad, it seems to you that everything around you is pressing on you from all sides, this means that it is time to pause and take a day off or two.
Meditate. The ideal way to relax is meditation, so we also recommend introducing it into your life in the fall.
Deal with lighting
You cannot make the day longer, so try to increase the amount of light in your life:
- remove the dark curtains so that more sunlight enters the apartment;
- take a walk during your lunch break, at least fifteen minutes;
- go to the solarium if you can and if you can.
In order to get rid of autumn exacerbations, be sure to introduce more outdoor activities into your autumn life:
- walk with the children and play active games with them;
- go for an active walk with your pet;
- do morning jogging, gymnastics;
- do yoga;
- go to the gym;
- while it’s warm — go hiking outside the city.
During the autumn cold be sure to eat right:
- include more fruits and vegetables in your diet;
- go to the doctor and pick up a vitamin complex;
- include in the diet more oily sea fish, nuts;
- try to eat boiled meat, not fatty.
And do not forget: if you suspect that you have a contagious disease, be sure to stay at home!